iSpring Pro is a powerful PowerPoint-based tool for creating professional mobile-ready presentations. iSpring Pro turns PowerPoint projects into web-ready presentations to be viewed on all devices: mobile, desktop or iPads. With iSpring Pro 7.1 users can easily enrich their presentations with voice overs and presenter video using an advanced and convenient narration editor.
Installed as a PowerPoint add-in, iSpring Pro accurately converts all PowerPoint animation and transition effects, triggers and hyperlinks. iSpring-generated online presentations can be easily uploaded to any server or SCORM or Tin Can-compliant LMS.
- Creates online presentations with synced video, audio, Flash movies or YouTube videos
- Publishing to iSpring Cloud
- Accurately converts PowerPoint animations, effects and media content
- Build effective branching scenarios
- Add references and attachments
- Allows multiple publishing destinations: Web, CD, LMS, iSpring Online (LMS by iSpring)
- Design custom player look to reflect company brand: use logos, corporate colors, company info
- Set up advanced protection features: watermark, password, domain and time restriction
- Develop E-Learning courses compatible with SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004, AICC and the Tin Can API
- Section 508 support
- Support for Tin Can API version 1.0.X